Bact is not an auction house nor a bank, and does not offer auction or banking services. The Site is an online platform allowing to achieve the user member target from bact services and products.
Membership on the Site is free or chargeable and bact at its sole discretion and without liability identify membership fees and charges. bact does not charge any fee for browsing, bidding and buying listed products on the Site. bact charges and fees are not refundable and there is no cancelation whenever.
Bact may choose to temporarily change the fees for our services for promotional events (or new services, and such temporary changes are effective in accordance with their terms when we post them on the Site.
Unless otherwise stated, all fees shall be quoted in AED currency. You must pay all fees payable to bact (and any applicable taxes or charges) within 30 days of the date of any invoice to you from bact or before reasonable time from the date of executing service (such as for example conference or course or …etc) with a valid payment method as set out in our Fees & Credit Policy.
In case of non-payment of fees and/or any applicable taxes and charges by you to bact, without prejudice to any other rights and remedies of bact under this User Agreement or at law, bact without liability reserves the right to:
- Issue you with a warning regarding the non-payment in question.
- Temporarily or indefinitely suspend, limit or withdraw your access to the Site and/or your membership, if you fail to make the outstanding payment within 7 calendar days of bact issuing a warning to you.
- Bact also reserves the right to take any necessary steps including legal action in case of non-payment of fees by you to bact
- For accounts over 30 days past due, deduct the amount owed from your account balance (and you acknowledge and agree to bact doing so in these circumstances) and confirm the same to you by email.
- Invoice you for a fixed late payment fee (as set out in our Fees and Credit Policy from time to time) or
take any steps Bact considers necessary including without limitation legal action for recovery of the outstanding fees and/or any applicable taxes and charges.