Who is this qualification for?
Teachers, Teaching assistants, Play area staff, Nursery staff, Sports coaches, Lifeguard, Police officers and construction site workers.
How long will it take?
To complete this qualification learners should expect to undertake approximately 6 hours of learning.
- Understand the role and responsibilities of a first aider
- Be able to assess an incident
- Be able to provide first aid to an unresponsive casualty
- Be able to provide first aid to a casualty who is choking
- Be able to provide first aid to a casualty with external bleeding
- Know how to provide first aid to a casualty who is in shock
- Know how to provide first aid to a casualty with minor injuries
This qualification can be assessed by a practical demonstration and written/oral questioning.
Invaluable support for your learners
Products provides some fantastic training materials that we think our learners will love when taking this qualification
Course class will start at 21/03/2019
Course will be practically
Please select your schedule for practical
|21-03-2019||09 am -5 pm||3 days|
|15-04-2019||09 am -5 pm||3 days|
|20-05-2019||09 am -5 pm||3 days|
|25-06-2019||09 am -5 pm||3 days|
- Lectures 4
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 4 Hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes