What is Diabetes?
Diabetes is a condition where the body fails to utilize the ingested glucose properly. This could be due to lack of the hormone insulin or because the insulin that is available is not working effectively.
What is benefit Diabetic Educator course?
Diabetic Educator course help our learner to become Diabetic Educator with knowledge and skills in the biological, communication, counseling, and pedagogy to enable patients to manage daily and future challenges. Who are not in medical field also can take Diabetic educator course as a self-management education is a collaborative process through which people with diabetes gain the knowledge and skills needed to modify their behavior and to self-manage successfully the disease and its related conditions
What is the outcome of Diabetic Educator course?
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Learn to recognize Diabetes mellitus
- Types of Diabetes mellitus
- How to diagnosis Diabetes mellitus
- Complication of diabetes
- Methods of insulin administration
- Pharmacologic therapy etc.
What does this course include?
- Tests to diagnose diabetes
- Symptoms and Complications of a diabetic
- Blood glucose lowering medicine
- Insulin therapy
- hyper glycemia
- diabetes in children
- Physical Activity
- Foot Care and healthy diet
- Case study
Who should take this Course?
This Diabetic Educator course is suitable for anyone who works in an environment where there is a diabetic patient.
- Health care assistants
Who is our Accreditation’s provider?
- DHA Accreditation
How long will it take for me to achieve this qualification?
- This qualification can achieve by online based course with a minimum contact time of 7 hours.
- Lectures 7
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 7 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 398
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
Diabetic Educator (DM)